Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to switch out my stock 18"s with the staggered charcoal tire rim combo. The rims will be the 19x10 and 19x8 that can be seen on their project blackout car. Will these weigh less or more then the stock one i have?

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

correction, 19x10 and 19x8.5

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

seen here
Staggered Charcoal AMR Mustang Wheel & Sumitomo Tire Kit - 19x8.5/10 (05-13 All) - Free Shipping!

·
Registered
441 Posts
yes they will save about 6lbs a tire if i remember right, i wieghed them on a scale I bought the exact same set

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
I want to switch out my stock 18"s with the staggered charcoal tire rim combo. The rims will be the 19x10 and 19x8 that can be seen on their project blackout car. Will these weigh less or more then the stock one i have?

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

correction, 19x10 and 19x8.5

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

seen here
Staggered Charcoal AMR Mustang Wheel & Sumitomo Tire Kit - 19x8.5/10 (05-13 All) - Free Shipping!
yes they will save about 6lbs a tire if i remember right, i wieghed them on a scale I bought the exact same set
Brian's correct! The AMR's featured on Black out are about 6-8 (per wheel) pounds lighter then your stock set up, depending on the tire you run.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I plan on getting that exact setup that is on the link i posted. With those tires and rims, will i save weight?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I plan on getting that exact setup that is on the link i posted. With those tires and rims, will i save weight?
Uhh read the two answers given above.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts