Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and not look odd i need 100% positive if it will or wont.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Yes, you have to mount the top of the bumper about 2 inches further back. But it fits up fine otherwise. I researched this and looked at several examples of this in action.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I'm trying to see if I can get ahold of the guy here in town who had an 03 cobra front on his 01 GT...he wrecked it..but still knows everything about it. It looked perfectly fine on there and very sweet

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does it stretch it when you pull it back or anything?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
It just sticks out some if you mount it to the original holes...it'll pull right into place if you mount the top a little bit back. Are you coming to the Chatanooga meet? I'll try and get some info and pics by then and show you what I'm talking about in person.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am considering it my cousins live about 30 min out of there so i may come up and stay there the night before... i just need to know exact dates and days of the meet to see abotu work... if its a saturday.... i may not can make it since the only other person that can work for me works saturday as well lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
The meet is December 17, 18, and 19. That's a friday, saturday, and sunday. I'm gonna try and remember to call the guy this afternoon and hopefully he has some pics of his car before it was wrecked....and maybe even some installation pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts