Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will i be able to trade my 2011 mustang in after it has been in a wreck and now has a car fax?

ive only made 2 payments on this car, after an accident left me with over 8 grand in repairs and a nice car fax to go along with it i have thought of just trading it in. i can use the check they send me for the deminishment of value to help off set the cost. just wondering if a dealership would be interested in helping me. gonna go see the salesman that helped me get this one, see what he has to say. it only has 4100 miles on it. its a beautiful car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Will i be able to trade my 2011 mustang in after it has been in a wreck and now has a car fax?

Yes, as long as it has been fixed. By a good shop there won't be any problems.

·
Registered
19 Posts

As long as the car is fixed it shouldn't be a problem. But you will lose allot of money by trading in a new car, If its been repaired properly why not keep it and drive it?

·
Registered
52 Posts

I'm assuming you've already had it fixed. You'll take a financial beating if you trade in a new car regardless of accident status. And because your car has been in an accident and it will show up on car fax, the your car can't be be sold as a certified used car. The dealer's offer will be low. You'll probably have better luck selling it yourself. But rest assured you will lose money on the deal.

Why are you trying to sell it in the first place?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts