Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
NicholasP said:
Anyone know if this will fit a 10+? On American muscle they have one that fits 05-13 so I would guess the windshields are the same if only AM wasnt so dang expensive!!! http://www.360tuners.com/05-09fordmustangrearwindowlouver-black.aspx
I've never measured the back window, but I'd assume they are the same size.

Yeah it's a tricky situation, but the one thing I consistently hear about AM and LRS is that they are worth spending the extra $$ on. I know where you're coming from though.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
99ford said:
I've never measured the back window, but I'd assume they are the same size.

Yeah it's a tricky situation, but the one thing I consistently hear about AM and LRS is that they are worth spending the extra $$ on. I know where you're coming from though.
Take it back if it doesn't fit. AM has great customer service and you can explain your case to them. There is a reason they are number 1 in customer service. Heck, they gave me another decal once because I placed it on my windshield wrong.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Don't know if it trust that place, never heard of it. Be careful, it could be a cheap knock-off brand.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,878 Posts
Anyone know if this will fit a 10+? On American muscle they have one that fits 05-13 so I would guess the windshields are the same if only AM wasnt so dang expensive!!! 05-09 Ford Mustang Rear Window Louver - (Black)
NicholasP,

Our rear window louvers are designed to fit 05-13. Some can be cut different ways to fit that verity of years!

If you do decide against this item and need assistance feel free to hit me up and I'll make sure you're in good hands!

-Dan

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Anyone know if this will fit a 10+? On American muscle they have one that fits 05-13 so I would guess the windshields are the same if only AM wasnt so dang expensive!!! 05-09 Ford Mustang Rear Window Louver - (Black)
coming from a guy that's had plastic and aluminum louvers,
I would personally recommend anything but plastic.
the plastic starts of looking bad, and gets worse over time.
the aluminum ones will look better (when painted, and not with the not so good powdercoating that AM offers )
good luck having the brackets not lift up.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Three days for this active post and nobody has said it... I guess I'll be the immature one to...

That's what she said. ;)

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
dgrum04 said:
Three days for this active post and nobody has said it... I guess I'll be the immature one to...

That's what she said. ;)
Baahahahhahahahahhahaahhhahahahh

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welllllllllllll somebody had to say it. ;)

As it goes for most things out there, you pay for what you get. I plan on making some purchases this spring (one of the items being quarter louvers) and wont shop anywhere else but AM. :good:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts