Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's the first of the month and you know what that means! We're running another contest!

For the month of June we're going to be giving away a Lighting Package for your Mustang.

This ends June 30th and you can sign up RIGHT HERE!

Alex​

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I wasted no time entering this one. It would be nice to have headlights without condensation, and a set of Raxiom Icon taillights. A smoke 3rd brake light in the trunk would look pretty good with the tail lights.

As I have said before, I have a list of things I need and want for my 02 convertible GT. One of those on the list is to stop using it as a daily driver. Ha!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Not entering. Don't want to be too greedy. Not fair once I win the f150 and the mustang drawing.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are these contests done by drawing or is the winner hand picked? Just curious
@lcp9073

Good question and they're done by a random drawing and not hand picked.

I'll receive a small list of about 3-5 names/contact info where I'll call/email. If I don't hear back after 48 hours I move onto to the next potential winner.

Some people think it's a joke when I call so I'll email them after the fact with their address, order history etc just to make sure they know it's for real!

Alex

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
The sad part for me is that all numbers not in my contact list are automatically sent to voicemail so I'm not bothered.

Email, email, email

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What exactly is in this Lighting Package?..
I was curious about this too...

Don't get me wrong... I still entered even without really knowing lol
You know guys...I'm happy you asked because this package was my idea!

So the winner is going to get a $500 credit towards lighting of course!

Here's an idea of what I would shoot for (Yes I know I tipped the scales slightly)

The sad part for me is that all numbers not in my contact list are automatically sent to voicemail so I'm not bothered.

Email, email, email
You and me both sir! Having been on the phones for year of my life some times it's nice to hide behind the keyboard every now and then but I've been known to call customers out of the blue to help with issues.

It's nice to hear "Wait, you're that dude?" "Yes, I am that dude"

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Hope to win would be nice to get my hands on those new raxioms for the 05-09 :)
@Terminator - You saw!

I love em!

Lol. I entered then asked!!.. ?
Best of luck sir!

·
Registered
523 Posts
wow the new 05-09 Vector tail lights are looking killer! May or may not have entered for the sole purpose of getting those...

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wow the new 05-09 Vector tail lights are looking killer! May or may not have entered for the sole purpose of getting those...

@Bschmidty - I'm happy to hear that you're digging them!

Definitely great to see that there's still new options coming out for the 05-09's. Pictures absolutely do not do them justice. They're pretty cool.

Keep an eye out on the product page, we should have some new pictures on customer cars up soon!

Alex

·
Registered
41 Posts
They look amazing. Any chance they'll be available for the 10-12's?

@Bschmidty - I'm happy to hear that you're digging them!

Definitely great to see that there's still new options coming out for the 05-09's. Pictures absolutely do not do them justice. They're pretty cool.

Keep an eye out on the product page, we should have some new pictures on customer cars up soon!

Alex

1 - 20 of 31 Posts