Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys, ok so I got this sagging driver door, and you have to shut it hard to get it to shut... Well the concenquences with that of course it the window fell off track. So now when you roll down the window, the tracks go down but window stays in place? So I guess I need some glue to glue it back in to the tracks... But I don't know what to use or where to get it, will someone help please...

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Pull up door before u shut it and replace hinges. At advance they got different kinds of glue. I don't no if there is one for just glass. I bought some loctite super glue from advance. Its crystal clear and for exterior.

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
jdavis96gt said:
Pull up door before u shut it and replace hinges. At advance they got different kinds of glue. I don't no if there is one for just glass. I bought some loctite super glue from advance. Its crystal clear and for exterior.
This, but you should be fine replacing the bushings for the door. The hinges themselves should be fine.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I think I saw a kit somewhere that was made for sagging door. It might've been on eBay. Don't feel bad my passenger door drops 1 1/2 to 2".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts