Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking around at prices to tint all my windows and the strip across the windshield. Dark as I can go (29%) for Mississippi no tint is on it and no glue. Got a quote for about $171.20. That seem fair? It is an 02 GT Mustang.

Price it costed for you?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
$100 here in Las Vegas.

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Scream said:
5%?!!! wow darkest we can go is 29%
Hell yeah!!! Yeah well... We are only suppose to go 27 on the side windows and 20 on the back but.... People don't really care around here so I went all in! That was as dark as they would go ....

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmiller said:
Hell yeah!!! Yeah well... We are only suppose to go 27 on the side windows and 20 on the back but.... People don't really care around here so I went all in! That was as dark as they would go ....
Lucky! They care here you can't get and inspection sticker here if it's bellow 29 -.-

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Scream said:
Lucky! They care here you can't get and inspection sticker here if it's bellow 29 -.-
That stinks! Y'all have to have inspection stickers?! Did not know that....

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmiller said:
That stinks! Y'all have to have inspection stickers?! Did not know that....
Ya have to have them. And if you get caught with illegal tint it can be up to like 500$ dollar ticket per window -.-

·
Premium Member
1,312 Posts
Scream said:
Ya have to have them. And if you get caught with illegal tint it can be up to like 500$ dollar ticket per window -.-
What!!!!!!! That's crazy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts