Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
35 in the front, 5 in the back. maybe 15 in the back. Going too dark in the front sucks, I had a tacoma that was 5 in the front. it looked cool from the outside, but sucked to drive at night.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
I'd put ~10-15 all the way around. I've tinted cars from 40 to 2.5...and I have to say around 10 is the best for visibility and for looks.

·
Registered
215 Posts
i just had mine done, wanted to get legal tint,35 but i didnt think it was dark enough, went 25 all the way around, hope they dont change the law

·
Premium Member
3,124 Posts
edross said:
i just had mine done, wanted to get legal tint,35 but i didnt think it was dark enough, went 25 all the way around, hope they dont change the law
actually, there is no tint law in georgia right now

·
Premium Member
25,510 Posts
check your local laws here its 32 all around...which is barly tint at all, i had 20 but got a ticket and had to pay to have it removed and replaced....

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Tints are great. The legal limit in CT is 32% all around. Well I have 10% all around cause I dont care haha. I love the 10% cause I like being gangsta I like people knowing you cant see me but I can see you :)

BTW on my V6 I had 15% on my sides and 32% in the back and it didnt look like patchwork cause basically the sides take care of not letting any light in. But yeah all around same % is def good stuff too.

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
35% is legal here...by car registers as 26%, go figure lol

·
Premium Member
3,124 Posts
Matt'sredbeauty said:
yeah there's no law in ga now, thats why I wanted to know, b/c I can do whatever I want, its got 35 on it now, and its not dark enough
gotta love georgia! how far is franklin from augusta? how far from macon?

·
Premium Member
19,578 Posts
mustang22 said:
yeah 35% is legal here mines 12%
Yes I know...we gotta hang out sometime...get a lan party going or something

·
You want to **** me?
3,685 Posts
mines 12... its kinda dark sometimes but i dont really have too many problems (minus the tickets lol... ive got 7 and counting)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts