Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to get my windows tinted and just Wondering how much everyone paid to get there's done. And no I'm not going to do it myself cause it will look terrible lol not enough patience for it!

But yeah just throw some prices at me so I can see how much ill need to save!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Wanting to get my windows tinted and just Wondering how much everyone paid to get there's done. And no I'm not going to do it myself cause it will look terrible lol not enough patience for it!

But yeah just throw some prices at me so I can see how much ill need to save!
Hmm I think it depends were you live and how many shops do tints around you. I live in Miami and there's tint shops everywhere. Prices here range from $59-$200

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
59 would be great lol. Around here it's 150 with lifetime warranty but I just wanna get the prices from everyone else so I'm not getting ripped off

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
Georgia $135 lifetime warranty

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

cheelyb09 said:
Is it just me or is it looking like I over paid.
Haha looks like ya did but it all depends on the quality too. I got a deal on mine bc the owner loves mustangs :p

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Georgia $135 lifetime warranty

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

Haha looks like ya did but it all depends on the quality too. I got a deal on mine bc the owner loves mustangs :p
It is suppose to be the best quailty one.I only went there cuz my stepdad siad that's where he takes all the cop cars to get tinted.they did do a good job.

·
Registered
7,204 Posts
cheelyb09 said:
It is suppose to be the best quailty one.I only went there cuz my stepdad siad that's where he takes all the cop cars to get tinted.they did do a good job.
Honestly that's what matters. Price vs quality. Id go quality any day of the week :p I just got lucky in this situation and got both

·
Registered
153 Posts
$160 llumanar lifetime warranty ..and just a side note, going 100+mph with your windows down will cause your tint on the back window to come off-.-

1 - 20 of 53 Posts