Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
window tint is a dark film that is placed on the inside of the windows. ( i just got mine doen today) I got 5% that means that only 5% of light will shine in the tint. most states that illegal. they have 35, 20 and 5. they take the film and cut out the shape of the window and then use a buntch of soap to more the film and set it. after they cut it on the outside they take it and move it to the inside. then they take a tool and get the soap out from the middle of the glass and the tint. then they dry it and on your way. norm you cant role down your window for atleast 72hrs if your car is in the sun during they day. mine cost me $100 for 5% on the windows but the front. I had Indy Auto Shading, INC do mine. i know the owner and he cut me a deal. and i drove 2 min to get it done. anythign else pm me and i will get some pics and more stuff for you. 8)

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
In California? I think it's 35% But they dont really pull you over if you went as far as like 20 or so. But the darker you go, the harder it is to see at night... remember that.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't plan on doing the windshield, just the side, quarters and rear, so 20% won't get me into too much trouble?
What is the ticket?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts