Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:oops:

hey im back :)

so i got a question for you all, i guess this is the forum to put it in.

My window is all screwed up. It gets off the track on the way down, If i go down then up then down it will go down, but otherwise it wil get stuck all sideways.

Has anyone else had this? do you know how hard it is to fix?? i dotn wanna tear open my door and not be able to fix it.

thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
it could also be a problem with the window motor... that happened on my old tempo and i had to put a new window and motor in. yes, it will involve takeing the inside of the door off... shouldn't take more than an hour though... go to a junker and pick up one for 40$

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a 2000. The warrenty just ran out. And ive checked they dont really have new mustangs at the junk yard. I dont think its the motor though, the window still goes up and down, it just seemes to be off the track.

will i need a new part do you think? Or can i just bend that sucker back in place?

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
el cheap, your back man :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
el cheapo said:
its a 2000. The warrenty just ran out. And ive checked they dont really have new mustangs at the junk yard. I dont think its the motor though, the window still goes up and down, it just seemes to be off the track.

will i need a new part do you think? Or can i just bend that sucker back in place?
Your gonna have to get inside to see what exactly you need. More than likely its just off track.

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
now that i actually read your thread, my dads 2001 driver's door window is screwed up too, it goes up at 3" too high.

·
Registered
145 Posts
el cheapo said:
:oops:

hey im back :)

so i got a question for you all, i guess this is the forum to put it in.

My window is all screwed up. It gets off the track on the way down, If i go down then up then down it will go down, but otherwise it wil get stuck all sideways.

Has anyone else had this? do you know how hard it is to fix?? i dotn wanna tear open my door and not be able to fix it.

thanks.
Damn dude, where the **** have you been???

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn dude, where the **** have you been???

Dude school is sucking the big one. Ive been so busy. Over the summer i had a desk job so i was all over the forums... now it seems hard to find time.

Ill be around more now though :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts