Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys im still working on this shizz only problems holding me back is the spacer already getting wire to extend the iac and tb wiring......my thing is i will be deleting egr and pcv system.....do i still tap into the bottom the windstar intake or just use the tip were the iac would have sat?

---------- Post added at 12:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Should i buy caps iac relocation bracket and need help fabing uo the throttle cable bracket any ideas?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Does any one know if I can use Tue windstar upper intake on a 2004 mustang v6 and from what year winstar do I use it from and is the upper intake The only thing I need from The windstar I would really much appreciate The help thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Yeah you can use the intake on an 04, you're gona need the throttle body and the bolts to bolt it down, along with egr bracket and the iac solenoid and the intake gaskets.

·
Registered
157 Posts
03Sixtang said:
Yeah you can use the intake on an 04, you're gona need the throttle body and the bolts to bolt it down, along with egr bracket and the iac solenoid and the intake gaskets.
Cool thank you for your help

·
Registered
292 Posts
Should i buy caps iac relocation bracket and need help fabing uo the throttle cable bracket any ideas?
I kept everything and the relocation bracket was a must. The engine bay got pretty cramped after the windstar so anything to spread things out away from the manifold was helpful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts