Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with winter coming up I tested out my heat today. My floor vents don't blow air when I select them to. They only blow cold but not hot. Is there something wrong inside the car physically or is it computer related. I'm stumped and my feet are cold.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
i've got no advice on the actual car, but you know how our bipolar alabama weather is.
It doesn't know what it wants to be

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
alrefire said:
well we are neighbors :p
you didn't get fu***d over by the tornadoes 2 years ago.
That's true but that same year we had the biggest blizzard of the like century for ga haha but I can see tornadoes being a lot worse did they affect you?

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
not personally, some people got really screwed over.
I know someone that lost their home :/ we were lucky and only lost power for a week

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
alrefire said:
I know someone that lost their home :/ we were lucky and only lost power for a week
Oh ok well that's good sucks for the other people though. But yeah a blizzard in Georgia! We have like one snow plow truck for the whole state people see snow here and everyone thinks "all hope is gone!" haha

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
NicholasP said:
Oh ok well that's good sucks for the other people though. But yeah a blizzard in Georgia! We have like one snow plow truck for the whole state people see snow here and everyone thinks "all hope is gone!" haha
Quarter of an eighth of an inch of snow?
Better dismiss class!

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alrefire said:
It hit my gf's hometown pretty hard. she lost half of her neighborhood. We had tree in our back yard. They weren't anywhere near us though. Crazy stuff. We had power out for about 3 hours since my neighbor is an Alabama power linemen.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
NicholasP said:
I thought for sure it was going to be the second coming of Christ haha

It's so true, the talk of flurries gets people going.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Whitelightning said:
It hit my gf's hometown pretty hard. she lost half of her neighborhood. We had tree in our back yard. They weren't anywhere near us though. Crazy stuff. We had power out for about 3 hours since my neighbor is an Alabama power linemen.
That's not too bad! Great time to pull out the 10,000 watt generator.

But getting back to your question i think if you disconnect the fuse or module in the main box it re-sets it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts