·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i hate you... i wish our tracks were open in the middle of january lol

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
10 dollars for spectator, or 20 to race all night!!!

I got in about 10 or 11 races last time I went!! It's actually a very good system. You get in line between 12 noon and 2, then you pay, they give you a ticket, then you go to Tech Inspection. From there, you get your Dragway ID (I already have mine and it's 4875) and your Group, then you go and park to get ready.

At 4, they start calling groups (like cars 1-50, then 51-100, and so forth). When your name is called you can do one of two things... You can get in the normal lines and just race whoever you match up with, or you can go into lane 3 with a particular car you want to race.

They keep going through the cycle until 11 pm. You can race as many times as you want to. When the attendance is low, they let you race regardless of your group, as many times as you want. And Thats REALLY fun!!

But I'll tell ya... that 20 bucks is well spent! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Laser02 said:
Hmmmm. That does sound pretty cool. I'll need to make it out that way one of these days.
Just let me know when you're going to be there, and I'll go with ya :D

It's alwawys more fun to go with others :D

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
dang $20 wo, I only paid 10 to race, 5 to watch at IRP (but that has about 2" of snow and Ice on it right now :oops: :oops: :oops: ) cant wait till spring :headbang:

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yeah holy crap 20 bucks to race. over at sacramento raceway its 12 to race, 7 to watch. but i think the season ended. cant wait till it opens up again. where is california speedway at anyways? im too lazy to google it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts