Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Winter Season at California Speedway!!! (dates)

Tags
california
2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Rellik 
#1 ·
january 10
january 24
february 7
february 28
march 20
april 10

I'm going this weekend since I cant make it on the 24th or the 28th.

Is anyone else going :D

#4 ·
10 dollars for spectator, or 20 to race all night!!!

I got in about 10 or 11 races last time I went!! It's actually a very good system. You get in line between 12 noon and 2, then you pay, they give you a ticket, then you go to Tech Inspection. From there, you get your Dragway ID (I already have mine and it's 4875) and your Group, then you go and park to get ready.

At 4, they start calling groups (like cars 1-50, then 51-100, and so forth). When your name is called you can do one of two things... You can get in the normal lines and just race whoever you match up with, or you can go into lane 3 with a particular car you want to race.

They keep going through the cycle until 11 pm. You can race as many times as you want to. When the attendance is low, they let you race regardless of your group, as many times as you want. And Thats REALLY fun!!

But I'll tell ya... that 20 bucks is well spent! :headbang:

#8 ·
yeah holy crap 20 bucks to race. over at sacramento raceway its 12 to race, 7 to watch. but i think the season ended. cant wait till it opens up again. where is california speedway at anyways? im too lazy to google it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.