Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys and gals, the Performance side of things will be underway here soon, I am just starting to order some beauty parts and wanted to get people insight on the matter.

Ok so staying with the Murdered out look, I will be staying all black. The things I have in mind to change things up are as follows.

Blue Anodized Lugs

Blue Anodized Painted Calipers

Blue neon Strips (inner hood scoop, front upper grill, front lower grill.)((only on during shows))

Pure Blue Headlights
http://3.7mustang.com/vb/attachment...ure-blue-headlight-bulbs-today-cobrabump2.jpg

Pure Blue Reverse Lights and license plate Lights

Roush Front Bumper

And then Flat Black Stripes, with 1/8" blue Pinstriping.

My own Side Skirts / Rear Bumper Fascia

I will hopefully have a mock up of the hood with the stripes tomorrow to give a better idea of what we are looking at :headbang:

inputs... GO!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
That's my boyy!
Too bad I just sold those lights wed :/ I'm seriously excited about this though!
Maybe though a little hint of blue in your rims/emblems?
Oh yeah and Rockin the Roush parts as always :)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's my boyy!
Too bad I just sold those lights wed :/ I'm seriously excited about this though!
Maybe though a little hint of blue in your rims/emblems?
Oh yeah and Rockin the Roush parts as always :)
Oh trust me I have a surprise waiting for the rims ;) dont worry, they will still be black... mostly ;)

and roush parts... psh cervini is better for your model and you know it!!!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Topless04GT said:
Oh trust me I have a surprise waiting for the rims ;) dont worry, they will still be black... mostly ;)

and roush parts... psh cervini is better for your model and you know it!!!!
We all know about that c-500 beast we want! But I want you to get that, Jet will be completely custom :)

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
I like the blue lugs and calipers for sure. :good:

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We all know about that c-500 beast we want! But I want you to get that, Jet will be completely custom :)
ohhh the day when that is in the garage :) caaant wait. but of course, the visuals of the C-500 are absolutely pure sex... what was it again.. the shifter and the tail pipe ;) hahahaha oh sweet heavenly gnats dear god lol

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Topless04GT said:
ohhh the day when that is in the garage :) caaant wait. but of course, the visuals of the C-500 are absolutely pure sex... what was it again.. the shifter and the tail pipe ;) hahahaha oh sweet heavenly gnats dear god lol
Oh my god the sound of it just makes my heart melt YES! the entire Mustang is pure sex, you just can't say no to it. Awww man! You can't do the gnats guy on here! Too bad.
seriously cannot wait till that day, i love the 04 but dayum that C-500!!!!!!! Fits you perfectly! The bike will look good next to it :p Hahaha!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts