Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I hate playing with the wiring of a car, I mean I've done it but NOT my favorite thing. So after I said my car is finally finished I can't believe I order a keyless push button alarm system from Guard Dawg. It arrives sometime this weekend. The car is a 2014 premium v6 convertible. So that being said I have a few quick questions;

1.) Has any one ever installed one and do you have any tips

2.) Where can I find a wiring diagram for my car

3.) Would I be best going under dash for wires or under hood (I'd love to go in trunk but don't believe that will be an option)

4.) Why can't I ever just say "car is finished" and leave it be.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
562 Posts
I installed an EasyGo smart keyless system on my 2014 v6

I have all the wiring info you will probably need and might be able to answer most questions.

I'm not home at the moment but trying to access the wiring from where I am.

Pm me an email and I'll send you everything I can and the rest if I can't from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Registered
70 Posts
OK I hate playing with the wiring of a car, I mean I've done it but NOT my favorite thing. So after I said my car is finally finished I can't believe I order a keyless push button alarm system from Guard Dawg. It arrives sometime this weekend. The car is a 2014 premium v6 convertible. So that being said I have a few quick questions;

1.) Has any one ever installed one and do you have any tips

2.) Where can I find a wiring diagram for my car

3.) Would I be best going under dash for wires or under hood (I'd love to go in trunk but don't believe that will be an option)

4.) Why can't I ever just say "car is finished" and leave it be.

Thanks guys
To answer Number 4: No offense meant here, but as other things become important in your life you'll find less satisfaction in buying accessories for your Mustang.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To answer Number 4: No offense meant here, but as other things become important in your life you'll find less satisfaction in buying accessories for your Mustang.

I already got to that point and past it, I have recycled back around to it. lol

·
Registered
376 Posts
Men love their toys. That why. If they can afford it then it's fine, if you can't afford it then you probably shouldn't.

·
Registered
900 Posts
...and playing with their toys! If you can't play it's no fun! I've gone back n forth about getting the gaurd dawg system. Let us know how u make out.

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think when it comes to mustangs many of us fall in the "addict" category except we have no halfway houses and if they built us one we'd burn it down. lol

·
Registered
900 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
810 Posts
I think Beviking definitely falls in the Mustang Addict category. Look at his list. Think he has more than that on the Stang?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And truth be told I am looking to add a 2015-16 hardtop to sit next to my 2014 convertible, yes I am addicted

1 - 20 of 24 Posts