Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wat is the best way to run the wires thru the car w/out them being visible, the 4 gauge wire is pretty thick, JW how every1 wires up subs n amps ....also how u remove back seat (party you sit on)

thanks,
arson

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
lol you think 4 gauge is thick? Trying running 2 to the trunk

Like I said run it through the driver side door sills and under your back seat and out into the trunk

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Running it through the door sills looks pretty stupid IMO. I found a rubber grommet not being used in my firewall and ran my wiring through it. Then ran the wires under the carpet and under my back seat after taking it out (PITA). Then ran all the wires under my trunk carpeting.

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
You run it under the sides. Take that little moulding off the bottom of the door opening and run it right through there, then put it back.

·
Banned
11,189 Posts
Running it through the door sills looks pretty stupid IMO.
You run it under the sides. Take that little moulding off the bottom of the door opening and run it right through there, then put it back.
Ok.... like I said run it through the door sills :wtf2:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Brents right, pop the door sills and run it under there, (my strobe wires are under my driver side.) and my rear seat just pops out with 2 white tabs under it. very easy for me, (i have a 98) :)

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
I thought you were talking about running it ouside the car and through the rubber outside the door...sorry lol

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
Brent said:
:wtf2: :lol:
Hey...I've seen it done many times....Just making sure you weren't one of those ppl. I need to pull my wire out and replace it...it has quite a bit of weathering on it from being under the hood for so long..my red wire is pretty much clear now lol

·
Registered
521 Posts
lol, yeah, door sills. I'll be running 2 gauge wire to the trunk for my battery relocation soon. I might leave the 4 gauge in there for the subs, dunno yet.

·
Premium Member
19,783 Posts
I'm trying to remember exactly how it comes off...I think I just yanked on mine till it finally came off...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts