Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, work in progress. Waiting to buy bolts in the morning, then deciding if i am going to tint the fog lights or buy the BOSS fog deletes. What to you guys think?

ForumRunner_20121027_193849.png

·
Registered
451 Posts
BorlaGt said:
As the title states, work in progress. Waiting to buy bolts in the morning, then deciding if i am going to tint the fog lights or buy the BOSS fog deletes. What to you guys think?
Looks good

·
Registered
84 Posts
I was thinkin about making my own grill too! Can you describe exactly what you've done so far? It looks great! I think it would look good with fogs, not deletes

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think the tint would look real good :) I changed out my grille and for fun I just tinted my stock grill all black... I can post some pics later if wanted to see what they look like??

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
BorlaGt said:
I vote boss deletes. I'm weird haha

F4m0usfr34k said:
I think the tint would look real good :) I changed out my grille and for fun I just tinted my stock grill all black... I can post some pics later if wanted to see what they look like??
Post em up please

·
Registered
681 Posts
I plasti dipped my stock grille and threw on a grille that looks very similar to that. I didnt dip the pony though.

ForumRunner_20121027_225005.png

ForumRunner_20121027_225022.png

·
Registered
137 Posts
+1 for plasti dip haha

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
AirAndAsphalt said:
I was thinkin about making my own grill too! Can you describe exactly what you've done so far? It looks great! I think it would look good with fogs, not deletes
Got a billet overlay grill from a buddy who is doing the duraflex kit on his. Got high heat engine flat black paint and went to town with the billet overlay grill separated from the stock grill... I the taped off the area surrounding the pony emblem and then blasted it as well. Did it about 3 times before I was happy.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

F4m0usfr34k said:
Yes please do!

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
I plasti dipped my stock grille and threw on a grille that looks very similar to that. I didnt dip the pony though.QUOTE]

very clean look

1 - 13 of 13 Posts