Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said I am getting a 2005-09 mustang with lambo doors, would racing stripes be too much or would it look better without racing stripes? I am particularly looking for a silver mustang so let me know what your opinion is, thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Neither. Leave American muscle alone, if you want Lamborghini doors.. buy a Lamborghini. Or put them on an European Car.

Stripes is fine on a Mustang, many mustangs come with very nice stripes. On a Silver Mustang GT.. black, blue and red look awesome. If its a darker Silver, white looks great too!

A Lamborghini door kit costs around $1000, with that money you could buy a SRI or a CAI, A new Exhaust system and get it tuned with money left over for gas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lambo doors.. in a Mustang? Lambos don't even have "lambo" doors anymore, that's how lame they are. Save your money on the lambo doors and put the money under the hood on something worth while.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lamborghini doors are cool! As are racing stripes but putting the two together may make car look to busy. My advise is keep it simple its the little things that turn a car into a beast!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts