Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would a bama tuner by itself be good..

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Then later on get a CAI

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What would be some possible gains. Yea that's why i wanna get the purchasing of a tuner out of the way so any future mods will be easy after

·
Dragon Tail Master
1,332 Posts
Car is faster than it was, better Fuel economy when you leave your foot out of it. If you have an Auto it does change the shift points.
Plus you will have tunes for life, so anything you do from gears to changing tire size is an email away.

·
AmericanMuscle.com
2,866 Posts
Would a bama tuner by itself be good..

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Then later on get a CAI
Yes a Bama custom tune will still make a huge difference in a ton of different departments, even if you're only running a tune. Obviously you'll benefit more and more every time you add a new modification, but you'll still notice large increases in power, torque, acceleration, drive ability, throttle response, gas mileage and so much more!

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance. Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If i or my friend has a tuner for his mustang and same mods or just the tuner itself would we be able to use the same tuner..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts