Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is about time a actual west coast person be moderating this area. Maybe it will actually grow in a mega posting area like the South East. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I like Erick being here with the interest he brings as well as updating the evebts taking place in the Cali area :D :D :D ;) :headbang:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Eric from Gilroy,CA (Garlic capital of the world=Gilroy) looking for local people that like to race. Know of any events?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sweet, we have a Cali moderator... Does this mean your paying for everything.. :D I'll take two Big Macs, biggie sized with a coke..

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have been trying to get something together. Now that some people have hit up the West Coast section. :good: I had a big trip go on in August.It was alot of fun! There was racing & then afterwards there was an after party (bbq) where we watched all the video that we taped. It was sooooo much fun! I want to plan another trip in Feb/March.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
232stang said:
me too, but we are the only ones except for one more guy (seph) :cry:
it only seems like there aren't a lot of us in the Cali area, but that meet in Oct that Erick had showed we had a TON of people there. I highly recommend that the next time he has one, to show up :p The cars there are very impressive, and it's nice to talk cars with everyone. Oh, and to see other cars drive by and stare at our cars... especially the ricers lol

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
Seph said:
it only seems like there aren't a lot of us in the Cali area, but that meet in Oct that Erick had showed we had a TON of people there. I highly recommend that the next time he has one, to show up :p The cars there are very impressive, and it's nice to talk cars with everyone. Oh, and to see other cars drive by and stare at our cars... especially the ricers lol
really wanted to go but no car

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
it's all good, next time we have a meet I'm definitely going to have more stuff done to my car.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
cuz I'm tired of showing up and being "the guy with the stock car"

1 - 20 of 49 Posts