Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today is Saturday the 8th.
Me and Mario are leaving the middle of the night Wednesday,the 12th. which is 3AM on the 13th.

Of course I'm tough and can drive straight through but Mario likes to stop at about every single "REST AREA" he sees. If it was not for him I would be in Pennsylvania a day early.

Oh well, I'll just take the extra day and get there Friday and check in at the Best Western. Then go wash my car. Then polish it up a little. Fill the gas tank, and then just enjoy the rest of the day.
Ronnie

I can't help it if I like "REST AREAS"

Attachments

·
Registered
8,483 Posts
Try distracting him when you see the "Rest Stop Ahead" sign. Maybe something like "Hey Mario, we're running a little low on gas. Can you check the map and see how far it is to the next town?"

·
Registered
76 Posts
Sounds like my wife with Starbucks coffee...coming home from a horse show my daughter was participating in one year, we stopped 3 times to find one on a 5 hour trip. One of those times included a 10 mile detour through some little town I don't recall the name of. Might have to drug her for the ride up to PA. :)

·
Registered
884 Posts
If I get there early enough will Mario help me wash my car also? After running the mountains of PA it will need it.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe after he washes my car.

Being a Corgi, He don't have the softest hair but it is perfect to get the bugs off the front.
I gotta tell ya though. If you bring a pillow case I'll have enough Mario hair in the car I can stuff it for you.

Ronnie

You guys ain't funny

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
All right Mario I will bring a bottle of Sam Adams Summer Ale for ya. Just don't drink it all at once or before you wash my car. I guess I have to start packing also. Lets see the beer is in fridge cooling off, ice packs in freezer freezing and my clothes in the laundry waiting on the washing machine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts