Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, one of my friend's Nathan just broke up with his girl the day before yesterday. Well his ex is in the same class as my neighbor, Jason, in 4th block. The day they broke up Jason said this exactly, "I'm gonna say somethin to that b*tch for doing that to you." After school Jason starts runnin his mouth behind Nathan's back. Well, yesterday morning Nathan came over to my house cuse me and Jason we're standing in my driveway talking. Here's how the conversation went. [Micheal got out of Nathan's Cavialier with him.]

Nathan: Well come on then motherf*cker say somethin.
Jason: Man, just read the note. Come on.
Nathan: Read the note? You ate the damn note. **
Michael: And the pen.
Nathan: And the pen.
Jason: Man, just read the note. Come on.
Nathan: Keep runnin your mouth! You wanna say sh*t behind my back! I'm right here say somethin'!
Jason: Man just read that note.
Nathan: I'm out of here your wastin my damn time.

** Jason is a BIG boy. We're all guessin he weights about 4-500 pounds.

So after school me and Josh we wiring up his amp in his truck, Jason comes over there and says, "You know if Nathan wants to throw down over something I didn't even say, I'll fight em." So, at this point I'm tired of him running his mouth too. I call Nathan and tell him what happened. Nathan said he'd be over in the morning ready to kick his ass.

So this morning we were all over here. Nathan says, "You wanna fight, well let's go." Jason backed out again. He said, "Man, I didn't say that but if that's what it comes too." So that went on for ten minutes. After that it looked like Jason was gonna cry.

So when we got to school, Jason went and told the SRO Officer. So Nathan and Jason get called up. Nathan told me he was up there studdering and turning red. So after Jason left the room, the SRO said, "Nathan, you and I both know you can whip his ass. Don't sink down to his level. If he runs his mouth again, come tell me."

So now everyone who doesn't like Jason, just about everyone who knows him, is ready to kick his ass. Good times. :D

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
whats inside this "note" they speak of. and whatever happened to "bros before hoes"?

184 Posts
1. i dont know what ur talking about.
2. Sounds like u kinda ratted out ur friend.
3. Ive Boxed with overweight ppl and im a decent size guy but have a low BF and heavy ppl arent nothing to make fun of. Sounds like ur friend just doesnt realize he has weight. Unless he is an unathletic overweight kid then he prb is a wimp.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I think i got it. Jason said he's gonna talk bad about the girl and he went and talked bad about Nathan instead which pissed Nathan off. Thus Nathan goes fist to cuffs and Jason ends up being a little...err..well BIG pansy?

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think i got it. Jason said he's gonna talk bad about the girl and he went and talked bad about Nathan instead which pissed Nathan off. Thus Nathan goes fist to cuffs and Jason ends up being a little...err..well BIG pansy?
Yep. Hit the nail on the head. But I wouldn't use the work pansy.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
ah i get it, sorry i just smoked up and am on a laptop at my homies house. but i think its time to kick that jason guys ass. make him know who his daddy is. even if hes big he cant take on 2 guys at once.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts