Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wake the hell up from the holiday slumber and get your asses posting and having real dialogue. or not and just be yankee slackers

Last post Dec 12 way to go slackers !!!!!! WAKE UP !!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Hey man it happens. There aint **** in the Northeast to be discuss besides the Mustangs Unlimited show in April and snow snow and some more snow :headbang:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure that is snow it could be ALBINO BRAIN CHIGGERS and they are absorbing your memory and thoughts !!!!!

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Are you sure that is snow it could be ALBINO BRAIN CHIGGERS and they are absorbing your memory and thoughts !!!!!
I think they got you already then huh :wtf:

·
Registered
567 Posts
bluemustang said:
Hey man it happens. There aint **** in the Northeast to be discuss besides the Mustangs Unlimited show in April
yea...ok.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
stangin99 said:
bluemustang said:
Hey man it happens. There aint **** in the Northeast to be discuss besides the Mustangs Unlimited show in April
yea...ok.. :rolleyes:
Lost me with that man? :-?

·
Registered
567 Posts
unles your talking about winter only, there are TONS and TONS of mustang events in the NE.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
yeah I only ment winter time. Of course i know theres tons of mustang events during the summer/spring. Come on man if you read the whole post you see I do mention snow and such. :|

·
Registered
109 Posts
WOW Show coming to Baltimore last week-end in January (It's not just for New England anymore) all you mid atlantic 'stangers wake up!!!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Wake the hell up from the holiday slumber and get your asses posting and having real dialogue. or not and just be yankee slackers

Last post Dec 12 way to go slackers !!!!!! WAKE UP !!!
who you calling a slacker mr. i can't send erick a writeup of my car with pictures! :x

1 - 12 of 12 Posts