1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
looks nice, but i wouldn't buy anything over ebay like a car.. :|

·
Registered
800 Posts
I can feel the drool slerring from my lips over that thing, that is a real gem there...

Now brent if you could just find one a tad bit more realistic in your price range, then it would be worthy!

·
Registered
800 Posts
I know I sure cant...but hey if they pick your numbers in the lottery this week, you just might be able to !

:D

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Wow times like these I wish I were rich :oops:

·
Registered
28 Posts
a guy from ohio won 161 million last weekend, actualy it was 200 sumthing million but with tax and everything it wasnt. That reminds me, did u kno bill gates has $46 billion!!! he could give $107 to everyone in the US or spend $1000 a minute for 85 years and still have more money then the hiltons and all those celebrities combined! (i saw this on VH1) he could aslo give $7 to everyone in the world. I would buy 3 of those mustangs plus a bunch more of those supercars if i had that much money. I would die very happy. :twisted: this is all besides the fact that bill gates is a nerd and probably has never had sex.

·
Registered
800 Posts
since when did he become a sperm doner? he has kids...must have stole a beta program from steve jobs to make that 1 work!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts