Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.v6stangs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3088
In case you misssed out.

She IMed me last night on my AOL screen name. I have no clue why. But Sharum knows how that conversation ended. :D But today I appologized and so did she, sort of. :rolleyes:

I guess she wants something. Her parent's are about to buy her a Eclipse. Who knows how this is gonna end up. Figured I'd let the message board in on my personal life.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Dont talk to many girls do you? :D :D

J/K :D I dunno what to tell you about your drama there but I thought i chime in :headbang:

Good Luck Though

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha ha, girls...can't live with them...can't live without them. It's not worth it, but then again, you have to go for it.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My best friend Kari, we have a weird relationship. Everytime we pass each other in the hall I call her a slut and she calls me a faget. Now thats on a good day.

If any of my friends try that with any other girl, they'd get slapped. Even if they try it with Kari.

Damn....she was hotter as a blonde...why did she dye her hair red. :no:

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
yeah i know the feeling. my ex was blond when we were going out, then went half blonde half redhead when we broke up. she was hot as hell with the hybrid look. but then she went black and started hanging out with these hick people from turlock, and it went downhill from there. i dont talk to her no more :( but after the breakup means more money for car :-o and maybe mustang if things go well :headbang:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts