Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of mustangs out on the road but wow the new camaros are every where its sad. This am at the car was there was 5 there while I was having my car washed

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
I don't see why there's hate for camaros really. If anything there should be more hate towards import cars that have loud exhausts and stickers everywhere

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see why there's hate for camaros really. If anything there should be more hate towards import cars that have loud exhausts and stickers everywhere
There's no hate here for camaros I talked my step mom into getting a 2013 camaro I like them it's just a shame that everyone has one it seems like. And yes I don't care for imports with fart can exhausts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
My bro in law has one. I make fun of it every chance I get.
He now admits he should have bought mustang

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
They are decent looking cars, better than the challenger IMO. But to me there's wayyyy more mustangs than camaros

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess I should clarify I'm talking the 2010 + camaro and the 2010 + mustangs. I see way more camaros than mustangs so far the count is up to 7 this am just while I had my car washed

·
Registered
216 Posts
I've noticed that it's mostly females that drive camaros. Maybe it is just where I live, but that's how it is where I live. I agree with the fact that I see more 10+ Camaros than 10+ Mustangs. I mostly see 99-04 Mustangs more than anything. I've only seen a handful of 13 Mustangs too. Now if we are talking about 10+ Mustang GTs I barely see those around where I live, mostly V6s.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I honestly can't stand car hate. And us 'Stanger types are the last who should talk... ahem... LRA... ahem.

I don't care if you drive a Chevy while I'm in my Ford and I won't hate on car like the Camero just because it's a Camero any more then I'll hate on a Trans-Am for being a Pontiac.

I don't hate on rice. I don't hate on drift.

I don't hate on donks painted in Sponge Bob Squarepants themes.

Why?

Because it'd be ****ing hypocritical!

You own your car. You're the one who spent, and keeps spending, his or her hard earned cash. Who am I to tell you that you're doing it wrong?

That said...

Yesterday at a light, an SLK 350 pulled up beside me. He revved. I ignored him because I'm not insane. He honks. I look, he does the 'window down' gesture. I don't know why, but I do it...

"Only a six," he says. "I can see why you won't race me."

Now, when you imagine a bro-******, this is who you imagine, this doofus behind the wheel of his Merc.

I don't know why, but I hear the words coming from my own lips. "Huh," says I, "does your wife know you've got her car?"

Light changes. He misses it being angry.

I floor it, light up the rears, and launch like a pro.

That's the kind of car hate I can get behind.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I honestly can't stand car hate. And us 'Stanger types are the last who should talk... ahem... LRA... ahem.

I don't care if you drive a Chevy while I'm in my Ford and I won't hate on car like the Camero just because it's a Camero any more then I'll hate on a Trans-Am for being a Pontiac.

Why?

You own your car. You're the one who spent, and keeps spending, his or her hard earned cash. Who am I to tell you that you're doing it wrong?

That said...

Yesterday at a light, an SLK 350 pulled up beside me. He revved. I ignored him because I'm not insane. He honks. I look, he does the 'window down' gesture. I don't know why, but I do it...

Now, when you imagine a bro-******, this is who you imagine, this doofus behind the wheel of his Merc.

I don't know why, but I hear the words coming from my own lips. "Huh," says I, "does your wife know you've got her car?"

+1 on the whole car thing. Shoot, I even almost got a Camaro instead of my stang. Everyone has different tastes which is why they make so many different cars.

And lmao at the guy trying to race you thing.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Why?

That said...

I don't get we're u got that this thread was about hate on camaros or any other car for that matter. This thread was created by me saying that I've noticed there is more newer camaros running around than new mustangs. Like I said while getting my car washed this am I saw 6 or 7 2010+ camaros at the same car wash.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I don't get we're u got that this thread was about hate on camaros or any other car for that matter. This thread was created by me saying that I've noticed there is more newer camaros running around than new mustangs. Like I said while getting my car washed this am I saw 6 or 7 2010+ camaros at the same car wash.
Wasn't my intention to say you were a hater, good sir. Not at all.

I was just adding my two senses (taste and sight) lol.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wasn't my intention to say you were a hater, good sir. Not at all.

I was just adding my two senses (taste and sight) lol.
Ok. In the end it is just opinion. Don't get me wrong I love the camaro. I even talked my step mom into get her self a 2013 camaro with the rs package

·
Registered
344 Posts
My area i see more mustangs, but they are all 99-09 and are all V6s that are treated like its any other car (and in my area the average car is a POS)
Makes me laugh, in particular with the V6's.

Sixxers exist in two categories; Cars and Mustangs.

Let me explain...

Well over half of the sixes I see are being driven by women, and I'm not being sexist, and being treated like any old city car despite their doubtless "I own a Mustang" sense of accomplishment. They have nothing done to them. They're usually dirty, poorly kept and not at all special...

And then you have the people who bought a Mustang with a V6. For whatever reason, they didn't get the GT but that won't stop them (us) from modding our cars, customizing their look and making them every bit as cool as that factory floor GT that we didn't buy.

The same is true of GT's but the split tends to be different; more GT owners are car people then V6 owners.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I am not a Chevy hater I don't hate them just because there Chevys I just don't like em I like the 71 camero and ls1 firebirds and 91 up corvettes that's It I can't stab em for some reason idk why

·
Registered
344 Posts
I am not a Chevy hater I don't hate them just because there Chevys I just don't like em I like the 71 camero and ls1 firebirds and 91 up corvettes that's It I can't stab em for some reason idk why
All I was trying to say is there is a huge difference between not liking something and hating on it.

Every human is a beautiful ball of light...

... now substitue "human" with "whip"...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
All I was trying to say is there is a huge difference between not liking something and hating on it.

Every human is a beautiful ball of light...

... now substitue "human" with "whip"...
I know I just was saying lol

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
I hate everything......

I hate this thread........

I hate all you losers and your dumb stupid ugly mustangs.....
:banana:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts