Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight guys, for those of you who don't know, I was in a wreck in March and I just now got around to getting pictures of the van on here. So here you go, I made it out of this with only a few injuries...compressed skull fracture, broken T2, broken ribs, collapsed lung, lacerated liver and spleen, 8 screws in my hip cause it disentigrated, 2 screws right above my ankle cause i tore that up too....Um...some more stuff but I can't remember it all...here ya go

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Ok Brad...

How'd it happen? Were you wearing your crash helmet? Seatbelt?

Were you driving? Anyone else in the car??

Level with us.. It was the squirrels, right?

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here's some more pics. I was the passenger in this wreck. Riding with a friend down a nice windy road. He lost it and the van did a U and went into the tree. We were doing somewhere around 70...Lady who saw it though we were a four wheeler.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had my seat belt on, just came out from underneath it when my seat broke in half. The driver was bruised up from where I landed on top of him.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
chipmunks would never cause something like this to happen...

on a serious note, its a good thing youre alright. That crash looks like somethin that most people dont live through :(

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeh i almost didn't. Blood pressure was 40/0 when they got me in the ambulance. I was airlifted to the big hospital in the state here. I don't remember anything from that day till about a week afterwards. The only thing I remember is my dad said I didn't owe any more money on my car :D . So it turned out ok in the end. Me and the driver are still really good friends, I'm not mad at him or anything, it's all good

·
Registered
301 Posts
lowflyn said:
Yeh i almost didn't. Blood pressure was 40/0 when they got me in the ambulance. I was airlifted to the big hospital in the state here. I don't remember anything from that day till about a week afterwards. The only thing I remember is my dad said I didn't owe any more money on my car :D . So it turned out ok in the end. Me and the driver are still really good friends, I'm not mad at him or anything, it's all good
Good to have ye on this side of the afterlife :thumb2:

Now where are my food pellets? :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
mm well man i am glad your ok, as i looked at the pic i have to ask did they "cut" you out or could you get out on the driver side, and with a BP of 40/0 u are in (dare i say it.. GODs hands) but glad your ok, and i have seen less of a crash that people died and this one was bad. :|

·
Registered
20 Posts
lowflyn said:
here's some more pics. I was the passenger in this wreck. Riding with a friend down a nice windy road. He lost it and the van did a U and went into the tree. We were doing somewhere around 70...Lady who saw it though we were a four wheeler.
THAT is how it happened

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fishers Stang, They didn't have to cut me out thank god. The van turned itself back around facing the road as you can see from the pictures, basically a 360 gone wrong. I've grown up around the fire dept and rescue and now am on it myself. I know what you mean by cuttin out, I've done my fair share of it.
And yeh I know I'm lucky, that's the only way I made it through. I was in God's hands and am not scared to say it. I need to get the pic of me and the driver at the van about 4 months later when i was on crutches and out of the wheelchair a little bit. I need to find it...
But thanks guys, figured some of you could appreciate this.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just found this picture of it in the junkyard. Looks really bad from this angle IMO

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeh I know. That's why I posted it

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Well...coming up on 5 years so I figured I'd bring this back up. Still can't believe I lived through this...

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
For those that don't know, I was the passenger in that wreck. 70 mph versus tree backwards. I remember 2 things from earlier in that day, but for a week before and 2 weeks after I remember nothing short of going by the junkyard that morning and eating lunch at a mexican restaurant for lunch.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts