Better the car banged up than you!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheelyb09 said:
Sorry that happened.hope your okay.
yeah I'm fine right now. hope I won't wake up sore

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

NewMtang said:
Better the car banged up than you!
that's true, still sucks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
yeah I'm fine right now. hope I won't wake up sore

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

that's true, still sucks!
Sorry about your stang, glad your alright though!!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
v6MustangGurl said:
Sorry about your stang, glad your alright though!!
thanks! it sucks bad, tomorrow I'm gonna go get a rental I guess. hopefully I'll get something sweet haha

·
Registered
98 Posts
m_tyler_r said:
thanks! it sucks bad, tomorrow I'm gonna go get a rental I guess. hopefully I'll get something sweet haha
My friend just hit a deer in her 2012 v6 and her rental was like a little tin can, she said it was horrible to drive! I hope you have better luck with a rental!! :)

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
v6MustangGurl said:
My friend just hit a deer in her 2012 v6 and her rental was like a little tin can, she said it was horrible to drive! I hope you have better luck with a rental!! :)
haha I got hit, that's why the back was ripped off. then going home (out in the country) I hit a huge raccoon and he ripped my front apart. so, two different wrecks lol. I have great insurance so hopefully I'll get a sweet ride.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
emery2483 said:
on my god.. :'( I think I could cry for you.. I love your car lol
yeah lol I just want this day to end already!

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

Hmiller said:
That stinks!
it's horrible

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
haha I got hit, that's why the back was ripped off. then going home (out in the country) I hit a huge raccoon and he ripped my front apart. so, two different wrecks lol. I have great insurance so hopefully I'll get a sweet ride.
Sir, I can relate to you. I ran over a rabbit once and when I parked I noticed it broke through my lower grille and was dangling in the nook where my x- pipe was. I've also had a garage door run into my back end and mess up my bumper. My front bumper looks like your back bumper. Insurance and an ice pack man. Trust me. You do only live once the car can live twice.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whitelightning said:
Sir, I can relate to you. I ran over a rabbit once and when I parked I noticed it broke through my lower grille and was dangling in the nook where my x- pipe was. I've also had a garage door run into my back end and mess up my bumper. My front bumper looks like your front bumper. Insurance and an ice pack man. Trust me. You do only live once the car can live twice.
those are very true words man. it sucks but in the end I'm very glad I didn't get hurt

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Dude, just browsing the pics, you're golden. From a glance, it didnt appear to do anything but superficial damage to the bumpers and rear support. No rear quarter or trunk damage, the two biggest places for issues in getting things back to 100%. It sucks now, but it looks like your car will be fine with very little actual work involved.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
those are very true words man. it sucks but in the end I'm very glad I didn't get hurt
I hit my dads truck and the trailor hitch broke my frame support. Looks like a truck did the same to your back end.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Also do what I'm doing next week, use that insurance money for some upgrades. Like valences and stuff

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sanguin said:
Dude, just browsing the pics, you're golden. From a glance, it didnt appear to do anything but superficial damage to the bumpers and rear support. No rear quarter or trunk damage, the two biggest places for issues in getting things back to 100%. It sucks now, but it looks like your car will be fine with very little actual work involved.
yeah man it's not too bad. there is a little problem though on the panel behind the door.

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Whitelightning said:
I hit my dads truck and the trailor hitch broke my frame support. Looks like a truck did the same to your back end.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Also do what I'm doing next week, use that insurance money for some upgrades. Like valences and stuff
I think that's what I'm gonna do. I might just put a boss 302 front fascia on or something.

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
Hopefully they can bang that out. Body shops can work wonders. Sometimes with bondo sadly. What they did for my moms camaro when she was backed into is they ordered a new piece, cut it, and used bondo to make it smooth. It looks brand new but 20 years down the road...well you'll see

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whitelightning said:
Hopefully they can bang that out. Body shops can work wonders. Sometimes with bondo sadly. What they did for my moms camaro when she was backed into is they ordered a new piece, cut it, and used bondo to make it smooth. It looks brand new but 20 years down the road...well you'll see
yeah I'll have to see what they think about it. hopefully nothing too serious...

·
Registered
3,463 Posts
I think that's what I'm gonna do. I might just put a boss 302 front fascia on or something.
Gotta get the GT bumper. I'm doing that and a GT grille and getting the fogs working. Also I'm getting the boss rear valence since I'm getting both new bumpers. I thought your car was a 13 from the back. Glad to know mine has this effect too :)

1 - 20 of 113 Posts