Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Admin
5,822 Posts
Looks easily repairable. Just depends on your deductable as to how much is out of your pocket if you make a claim. You may just want to pay this one yourself and keep the insurance out of it; they won't put you on their "raise the rates" list, especially if your a young driver.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks easily repairable. Just depends on your deductable as to how much is out of your pocket if you make a claim. You may just want to pay this one yourself and keep the insurance out of it; they won't put you on their "raise the rates" list, especially if your a young driver.
This was two years ago aha; I just wanted to see if people would post their wrecks. I had to replace the whole front and tire and it cost me about $1000.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Pretty bad haha. About 3k of damage. Owned it for 3 weeks. Out of commission for 3 months, didn't have full coverage and was working a $7.65/hr job.
Oh and this was after I towed and and removed the fender that was so warped it was pretty much impossible to get off haha.

(((Just noticed that this was in the wrong section for me big time lol)))

·
Registered
201 Posts
Charlie_santos said:
Lmao what happened that it caused u to try and walk on the sidewalk
It was wet and the sign was only a few inches off the road and I took the turn a wee bit to fast

·
Registered
95 Posts
Someone pulled out in front of me swerved and hit a tree. $13,000 in damages!!

image-2848253119.jpg

image-2920651286.jpg

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Backed into someone :p

My car destroyed theirs
I looked for the person, found her, and she never got back to me about damage costs
You can barely see it on mine. I touched her up :D

·
Registered
430 Posts
Had a guy in a jeep back into my car and push it back about 10ft at the gas station while I was inside, he drove off but a girl that was outside who saw it actually worked with him and knew he was goin to work, so I drove down there got his license plate number then went to the police station... Ended up gettin $1400 cash from his insurance and this is all it did, other than bust the headlight.

Bought the stalker front bumper, side skirts, and wing with the money... Still need to put all that on

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts