Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,327 Posts
Don't know about the color, but the bumper cover has not changed since 99.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rick0636 said:
Don't know about the color, but the bumper cover has not changed since 99.
i know the BUMPER has'nt changed but dark shadow grey was only made in 03-04
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,327 Posts
In that case you may want to try Saleen, they sell a lot of take off stuff from new GTs.:good:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rick0636 said:
In that case you may want to try Saleen, they sell a lot of take off stuff from new GTs.:good:
i didnt see any of that on their site you got a link?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,124 Posts
you may be shooting in the dark with hopeing on a used one with that color scheme... you may wanna look for a used Gt Bumper and just get it painted, thats a odd color to find laying around...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KrazyPony said:
you may be shooting in the dark with hopeing on a used one with that color scheme... you may wanna look for a used Gt Bumper and just get it painted, thats a odd color to find laying around...
yeah but i dont wanna pay to get it painted since that is sooooo expensive.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
232stang said:
it cant be so expensive probobly around 100 bucks for just the bumper but i may be wrong check your local body shops
bumpers not the problem its the paint that $$$$$ one body shop quoted me 350 for paint and clearcoat.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
232stang said:
damn 350 just for a bumper what kind of paint do they use
they have to get the formula from ford for the exact match and they said this was VERY durable paint.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
WhiteStang99 said:
is that laziness worth (me=speculating) about $150?
yeah now i need the 250 to get the bumper and to pay for the paint grrr. when i called and they quoted me 350 i had 250 now i have 2.50.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
4,453 Posts
timpryor said:
yeah now i need the 250 to get the bumper and to pay for the paint grrr. when i called and they quoted me 350 i had 250 now i have 2.50.
well that sucks lol get a job then :done:
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
4,453 Posts
Got any greenhouse/field work or like orchards or farms, they hire any age i started workin at 12 years old?
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top