Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anybody knows where a 95 rear quarter panel (drivers side) is around Louisiana or Mississippi please let me know.. I can take it off ( professionally) maybe alabama (mobil) if it's black :) I can't find one anywhere around here... Well I'm not paying 600.00 an I pull it!

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
If anybody knows where a 95 rear quarter panel (drivers side) is around Louisiana or Mississippi please let me know.. I can take it off ( professionally) maybe alabama (mobil) if it's black :) I can't find one anywhere around here... Well I'm not paying 600.00 an I pull it!
My brother has one in central MO?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you ship it? Your kinda far... Mo?? Where is that? How much? My zip is 70726

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Can you ship it? Your kinda far... Mo?? Where is that? How much? My zip is 70726
We are North and West of you in between Kansas and Illinois.

Don't know, it is not mine.
It is still on the car, so I'm guessing I should talk with him and see what he wants to do before I say any more.
Let me talk to him and I'll get back to you. :good:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trojan Horse said:
We are North and West of you in between Kansas and Illinois.

Don't know, it is not mine.
It is still on the car, so I'm guessing I should talk with him and see what he wants to do before I say any more.
Let me talk to him and I'll get back to you. :good:
Yea just lemme know... Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

93slowstang said:
Dang, denham. You're a stones throw away from me. Lol
Where you?

·
Premium Member
3,444 Posts
Taxman said:
Yea just lemme know... Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Where you?
Walker, used to live in denham off Vincent rd.

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

I will talk to one of my co-workers tomorrow to see if he still has some panels left from some cars they cut up.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok guys I recently purchased a 1/4 panel for my car :) :) an I will be installing it shortly.... If you have any tips please lemme know.... Oh an I got it for 300.00 an it just so happens to be the same color :) so I feel I did pretty good.....

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
Ok guys I recently purchased a 1/4 panel for my car :) :) an I will be installing it shortly.... If you have any tips please lemme know.... Oh an I got it for 300.00 an it just so happens to be the same color :) so I feel I did pretty good.....
Just take your time, remove the old panel at the same attaching points as the replacement, use a "weld through" primer to protect as much bare metal as possible to prevent future rusting.
They make "spotweld cutters" (drill bits) that you can use to just cut through the old panel medal instead of drilling out the spotwelds completely. This makes it much easier to weld in and seal up the new panel.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Trojan Horse said:
Just take your time, remove the old panel at the same attaching points as the replacement, use a "weld through" primer to protect as much bare metal as possible to prevent future rusting.
They make "spotweld cutters" (drill bits) that you can use to just cut through the old panel medal instead of drilling out the spotwelds completely. This makes it much easier to weld in and seal up the new panel.
This weld through primer.... Auto zone has this?

·
Banned
8,779 Posts

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts