Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can find one online thats in stock? mustangtuning has them but they are out of stock.. Please this is my christmas present if someone knows where to find one let me know asap.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Check Ebay..that's where I'm most likely getting one

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
just check for a good feedback rating and make sure to read EVERYTHING in the listing very carefully.

I'd always be wary of buying things like that or other body parts on ebay.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
I always email the seller enough times to make them sick of me, so they give me what I want and they never want to hear from me again lol

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
i know a guy that has one and wants to sell it... lemme talk to him and ill get back to you

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
ok i talked to him... he said he'll sell it for 66 + shipping with all the mounting nuts and bolts and has never been installed. This is pretty much brand new. Let me know if you want it and ill talk to him... i know him personally and he's a good guy and trustworthy... lemme know

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
can you find out how much would be shipping to 44212? i am interested and i spoke to my parents so ill let you know after i find out how much shipping is too!

·
Registered
4,272 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
232stang said:
its 59 plus 25 shipping there
at ssinserts.com its 62+16 shipping
No its 59 shipped. its 25 for shipping if u dont want it to be in the box folded, if u want it in a long box

1 - 17 of 17 Posts