Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for some 99+ headlights. The style doesn't matter, clear or smoked. They aren't for me, they are for my gf because her headlights look like some acid got a hold of them or something. Looks like lots of tiny scratches on the outside. Not looking to spend a whole lot, just seeing what's out there if anything. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Prolly be easiest to just pick some up off ebay. Normal headlights, not cleared or smoked normally sell pretty cheap on there

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've looked. It's (obviously) not extremely important, just thought maybe I could take some off another forum members hands if they needed it. :)

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
dude i could have gotten you a good deal if i would have read this before about a week ago some guy was elling me some that were clear with clear corners for 30 bucks but i didint want them, maybey i could call him and see if he still ahs them

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
If that's for 99+ I'll buy those and drive over and hand deliver my stock ones lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Damnit...but you said you didn't care what they look like lol. I want the clear ones...you don't care. Therefore...I drive my car over there with clears on and hand deliver my stock lights to you lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
O...well you can get cleared 99+'s off ebay for 120 plus shipping. I may be doing this soon...maybe

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i know, but i dont need new headlights, i was just gonna get some for my girl. But now I want new headlights... Dammit!

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Ha...well if I decide to buy some...I'll sell ya mine for real cheap...lol

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Mine are the stock one's with black background..not chrome. I don't know if they're considered smoked or not though. And I gotta pay some bills...internet...cable..water..electric...rent...insurance...then I'll see what I have left over this month. O wait..I don't have a job...well I might buy something if the money appears lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts