Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not racist, in fact I got a bunch of asian friends.. BUT SOME OF THE ASIANS NEED TO BE RIDING FUCKING BICYCLES LIKE THEY DO BACK IN THEIR COUNTRY!!!! I am SO PISSSSED!! I just got broadsided by this dumb ####, who was trying to be a smooth ass, and go around a car that was sitting there wanting to make a left turn!!! What's Ironic, is I ALREADY HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME BEFORE!! It's some irritating ####... I'm going in the right lane, the cars in the left lane are all stopped behind some dude who wants to make a left.. Anyway, I'm passing them all on a right, like "Haha... sucks to be ya'll..." when this car just pulls out to the right, attempting to get into the right lane, and go around them - the only problem: I AM DRIVING IN THAT LANE, AT THAT EXACT SPOT, AT THAT EXACT TIME.. I slammed on my brakes, sliding into the shoulder, going side to side with the motherfucker! We stop, look at each other, I signal for him to go to the gas station right in front of us... I come out to inspect my car. My mirror is broken (hanging down by the wire), there are some minor dents down the whole side, and we exchanged some paint... At 1st the dude is all like "It's not bad... Lets just go our separate way, and fix it all ourselves.." I was just like "Am I hearing this??? You just fucking changed lanes into me!! Look at this ####! (picking up my dingling mirror)". So then he proceedes telling me that he was in his lane, and that it was ME who hit him.. I was just like "Oh no.. #### THAT.. Let's go look at the tire marks!" We go to the side of the road, and you see my marks - black as ####, going from the middle of MY lane, into the SHOULDER - off the road.. I already didn't like this guy trying to pull the quick one on me, so I called the cops to come out and make a police report.... Thanks GOD this conveniently happened 7 days after my driver's license became valid again, and I got it revalidated...

GRRRRRRRRR#$%$#%$%$!!!!!!!!!!
Driving without the left side mirror is a #####, you have to turn all the way around and look to change lanes!

My luck... FUCKING SUCKS!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
That BLOWS. Why didn't u jus shoot him with that fine Glock you are holding? LOL
Just trying to cheer you up, later!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
a232stang said:
U called the cops right? what they say?
Made a police report, and gave him a ticket for "Unsafe lane change"... Basically, I'm getting it fixed through his insurance. This means I'll be without a car for like a week or 2!! ARRGGGHHHHH.. I just got in an accident in MAY, and was without a car for a month - which sucked BAD.. I'm sooo pissed!! I finally buy a new car, and some #### like this happens!!

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
That sucks dude, maybe you can get lucky and get a new paint job or some other cool #### from it.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Dude. I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you get it fixed soon. And that's cool you made that dumbass pay up. Cops can be good for some things. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Hmm.. Body kit?? New Paint job??

Does your neck hurt (sorry, I do not advocate fraud... It was a joke)

What did the cops say about your car.. i know you talked to them about it and the engine swap and the spray....

Did they recognize you, or at least your taillights?? :mrgreen:

Pictures?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts