Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this isnt the right place i haven't been on here in almost a year cause i wrecked my 1998 gt last winter and the insurance company screwed me pretty hard!!! and i dont have the time to sit around post a million times to get on the sale thread.... so here i am I have a 1998 mustang gt that runs and drives perfectly just hit a telephone pole in the drivers quarter last winter. I bought this car early in December for 4500$ and drove it until I spun on the ice trying to go home! Unfortunately my insurance company didn't tell me my policy didn't cover me driving in the ice and hitting a pole! So now my loss is your gain if you need everything besides the rear body(it's fixable body shop here said they would for 2000$ around here if you know anything about body you can do it for alot cheaper! I don't have the money! Everything is perfectly fine from the door up on the drivers side and everything is good on the passenger side except a little scratch beside on the upper part of the quarter. motor needs a tune up been sitting for awhile I got a new honda Civic but when I parked it it ran perfectly fine I'm Asking $2500 Obo I can wait and part it out and get at least that with everything left that's good on the car. im down to one car cause this costs 2 much to drive to my work now and i have a new born baby and my fiancee cant work because we only have one car so i need this thing gone!
Text me I work for putnamville correctional and don't have my phone all day it's easier to respond to texts 812-243-one eight three seven! or email me at [email protected] cause i probably wont get back on here seeing no one will give me what i need

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.