Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to go with a different look on the car so a few changes are coming up. Here is what I am looking at doing if I find an offer that I like. My hood is in perfect condition as is the scoop. Here are the things I will consider:

Stock 99-04, Black, V6/GT hood with no scoop and little money to go into the trade. Maybe $40 in trade from the other person.

For the person going for a sleeper look, I'd go for a Cobra hood and give a little money to boot in that trade. Preferably black here as well but not a HAVE to have thing

Also would trade it for an aftermarket hood if I like the hood and may give some money on that trade depending on what it is.

By no means am I trying to sound demanding, I just know what I want and am willing to do. All reasonable offers will be entertained and I do not intend on "low-balling" anyone who has something nicer than what I have that wants to go back to the stock look.

Last but not least....... ***Local deals only within 100 miles at most, no shipping trades.*** I'll give it a bit of time to see what comes up in the way of non-stock GT/V6 hoods. If nothing does then I'll go for the first "stocker" deal that responded with a good hood.

I can also be reached by email at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,438 Posts
:mod: <<ive been waiting to use that haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts