Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Flowmaster Outlaw Axle Backs that I would be willing to to trade for other Axle Back exhaust. These are just too loud for me and I would like something a little quieter. If interested, please feel free to message me.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am also willing to sell these outright. $300 obo. You guys need to grab these up! They've only been on the car for about 1500 miles!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
A muffler shop should be able to mount them up, no problem.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bumpity

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For trade, I'm really looking for Roush. In the unlikely event that somebody has RTR, Ford Racing or Borla exhaust that they're not happy with, I'd be down for trading my Outlaws + cash.

Otherwise, I'm pretty set on cash.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Come on guys, throw me some offers!!!!! All fair offers will be considered! These things gotta gooooo!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I've always wanted theese... Wish I had something to trade. I have a NICE set of Flowmaster 40's... Lol

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Defiant 5.0 said:
For trade, I'm really looking for Roush. In the unlikely event that somebody has RTR, Ford Racing or Borla exhaust that they're not happy with, I'd be down for trading my Outlaws + cash.

Otherwise, I'm pretty set on cash.
Just so you know, the roush are pretty tame cruising, but loud as hell at wot.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I have these and they are load at first but after driving about 4000 miles on them they are great and for sure not as loud as they use to be. I love them and I would only trade them for some borla with cash other then that I would never get rid of them

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Outlaws are definitely balls to the wall loud. Unfortunately, I want something a little 'tamer", as tc x 4 put it.

These are still up for grabs, guys. Pics are to come on Monday. Hit me up.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
The Outlaws are definitely balls to the wall loud. Unfortunately, I want something a little 'tamer", as tc x 4 put it.

These are still up for grabs, guys. Pics are to come on Monday. Hit me up.
I have older body style ford racing mufflers? For the 05-09 mustang. They sound good stock but better with a O/R mid pipe. Not loud at all just a nice deep grumble if ur interested. The exhaust flanges were cut off when i removed them from my old GT before i sold it because they were welded on. Nothing a muffler shop cant easily fix in 10 min. I really want those outlaw axlebacks

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm so sorry, I thought I'd taken care of all the threads. These sold yesterday. Good luck with your search. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts