Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what's on yall x-mas list or wish list for yall's stangs?

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Think my wife ordered something from Steeda for me, and my pops said he was going to get me a gift card for AM.com, with that I'll probably get my chip re-tuned or add tunes. Mainly want to do that as a motor swap is in the works a ways down the road.

Other then that Christmas is totally about my daughter who will be 9 mo this at Christmas.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
A late Christmas present because I won't be around but I am looking to get headers, xpipe, aluminum drive shaft and new plastic radiator and valve covers

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I wanna get my baby an all new suspension
but doubt that will happen

My sister is actually getting me something from american muscle but idk what it could be cause I have everything that is somewhat cheap, lol

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Camo1967Mustang said:
I wanna get my baby an all new suspension
but doubt that will happen

My sister is actually getting me something from american muscle but idk what it could be cause I have everything that is somewhat cheap, lol
Lol... Ik right!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I want to get my baby new rims...just got my car and the rims on it suck I wish they were stock but theyre 20s so I'll just change the dim no new tires needed. Perhaps some Anerican Racing

·
Registered
25 Posts
Going to buy a new set of shoes for my notch, Yokohama ADVAN A048's and a new set of mids and tweets plus a nice new 4 channel :))

Merry ho ho ho to me :)

·
A.K.A. Baby-D!
1,871 Posts
not going the mustang route this year. hoping to get a rifle, scope, and gun case for deer hunting this year :)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
04TRV6 said:
not going the mustang route this year. hoping to get a rifle, scope, and gun case for deer hunting this year :)
What rifle u lookin for?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts