Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I have the Borla Stingers. I was going to go with the Borla Long Tube headers and a shorty x-pipe but I can't find many good videos so I am unsure of the tonality.

I have a 2012 V6 and I'm just looking for more of a deep growl, as similar to a V8 as I can get. ;). I also plan on ghost tuning her if still possibly. I was told H-pipe have a deeper growl and x-pipes are more raspy.

Just wanted some opinions on what you guys think, if you have any videos of V6 set ups with borlas please post!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Rim Sports car

·
Registered
715 Posts
Currently I have the Borla Stingers. I was going to go with the Borla Long Tube headers and a shorty x-pipe but I can't find many good videos so I am unsure of the tonality.

I have a 2012 V6 and I'm just looking for more of a deep growl, as similar to a V8 as I can get. ;). I also plan on ghost tuning her if still possibly. I was told H-pipe have a deeper growl and x-pipes are more raspy.

Just wanted some opinions on what you guys think, if you have any videos of V6 set ups with borlas please post!
Deeper growl go h pipe I have a video of my sn95 If you want

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Mine is a Gt. so it will be different

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
H or prochamber

1 - 9 of 9 Posts