Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so my 98 gt has a stock mid pipe. I just bought a 99-04 x pipe for 70$ "great deal" I know they say it won't fit because the the tranny crossmember is there a way to make it fit? I wanna put it on

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
BFH assist should work fine.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
What's that it? Lol
It's a joke brother. I was watching Texas Car Wars and they were trying to do something just like that. The guy pulled out a BFH and did it.

Big
Fuc----
Hammer
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Damnit I wanna make it work any other ideas
A very good muffler shop might be able to help you out. I know the shop I go to here in Las Vegas could do it. They are awesome "Best Muffler" small plug for them :)

·
Lorraine's driver
8,196 Posts
I mean 96-98 really aren't much different then the99-04 same engine drive train an all right?
Looks like the go 94-98 and 99-04, but this is a mix of all three trannys! TR3650 started mid 2001. I believe the T45 started with the 4.6L in 96. Seems like they would be close enough for a muffler shop to modify, if that's what OP really wants. I would try to connect using the fittings, so it doesn't end up messing up the rest of the exhaust bolt up ability. That means hacking the X to make it fit and weld the fittings on the ends. Should be do-able, you think?

·
Registered
598 Posts
maldog said:
A very good muffler shop might be able to help you out. I know the shop I go to here in Las Vegas could do it. They are awesome "Best Muffler" small plug for them :)
Where is this muffler shop? I just moved to Vegas a few months ago and I need a good trust worthy shop. I have an o/r h sittin in my garage and im too lazy to jack the car up and do it myself lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts