Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
It'll be loud enough you can forget even trying to be in the same street when you try to sneak your gf out at night...

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright sweet I'm going to get the bbk x pipe and a tuner over the next couple of months. I have emmisions so everytime I have them I will switch to stock midpipe. If I do this will I have to have bama remake all my tunes everytime cause I'll have to switch to factory tune everytime right?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright sweet I'm going to get the bbk x pipe and a tuner over the next couple of months. I have emmisions so everytime I have them I will switch to stock midpipe. If I do this will I have to have bama remake all my tunes everytime cause I'll have to switch to factory tune everytime right?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When you mean ecu is that just the factory tune? And with a tuner does it always have the factory tune and the 3 tunes? And that's what I'll do is switch the pipes

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm running stick headers bassini cated xpipe no mufflers with four inch tips out the rear my car is very loud good rumble a bit more raty with my p.i. Upgrade

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
When you mean ecu is that just the factory tune? And with a tuner does it always have the factory tune and the 3 tunes? And that's what I'll do is switch the pipes
The ECU is the computer in your car that's what a tuner does is reprogram the cars computer also known as the ECU. The tuner comes with 3 custom tunes a street tune a performance tune and a race tune, at anytime you can take the tunes off and return to stock. So if you have emissions put the H pipe back on plug in your tuner and return to stock, then once it's over put your X back on plug up your tuner put whatever tune you want back in and your ready to go!

·
Premium Member
6,004 Posts
Never mind ^ he beat me to it

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Okay sweet how do you put it back to stock is there just a button on the tuner sorry I don't have one yet I'll be getting one?

·
Banned
1,176 Posts
And it won't erase the tunes you had with your x pipe?
Nope, they will still remain on the tuner and once you put the X pipe back on just go back and you will see the 3 tunes still there and pick either the 87/street 87/performance or 91/ race tune to put back into the cars ECU. And your good to go!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Alright right on I'll buy the tuner first then the x pipe!! I hope it's a big sound difference so when I drive past someone they all look!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts