Mustang Evolution Forum banner

X pipe

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
Anyone have an opinion on which is a better stainless steel offroad xpipe between pypes and upr? Going on a 93 lx 5.0l hatchback, manual trans.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#2 ·
UPR will fit better and have better ground clearance. Plus they are made in the USA (by a shop called VRS in Florida) with legit 409 stainless vs the **** chinese stainless that Pypes uses.

#4 ·
Use checkout code SHAZAM on the UPR website to save 5%, hopefully you didn't already buy it... And if for some reason its not in stock at UPR you can always get it direct from VRS.

#6 ·
That's probably for the aluminized one. If you aren't going to drive it in salt/winter that is fine. If you are then the stainless one is better.

#7 ·
Yeah its for s.s. x pipe. They have a sale going on right now and it will take the 5% off! I double checked because I thought that was super cheap also. The aluminized one is $100 on their site. I have had aluminized h pipe and exhaust for years, now i just wanna clean it up for shows.

#8 ·
I noticed they didn't have the catted x pipe on the site anymore

Sent from my SM-G970U using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#9 ·
Just google VRS exhaust and buy direct from them if you want a catted pipe. If they don't have it on the site they'll make it for you if you call them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.