Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its getting near christmas, trying to come up with a xmas list of performance mods. Also a bigger mod for my tax return. Xmas mods less than $150. Tax return mods less than $1500. Already have cai, full exhaust, 3.73s and sct tuned. Any ideas?

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
You are in good shape on mods. I'd say lowering springs, no more that 1.5" drop (IMO, like Eibach Pro-Kit springs. How are your shocks? You could pickup some Tokico HP's. And finally, some camber bolts for your possible bump steer.

Your car will carving the roads better than ever, at a reasonable price. :good:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgot to mention it was lowered. Guess that goes with performance and appearance. Looking for more hp! Faster takeoffs!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Lucky I'm gonna be paying around 500 to 600 in taxes this year -_- I hate this time of the year coming up!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Rcary said:
Lucky I'm gonna be paying around 500 to 600 in taxes this year -_- I hate this time of the year coming up!
I love this time of year. Means a ton of work for me and a lot of extra $$.- tax accountant.

·
Registered
274 Posts
ksrumbel said:
I love this time of year. Means a ton of work for me and a lot of extra $$.- tax accountant.
Ha that's what I'm going to school for gonna graduate in two years!

·
Registered
673 Posts
My plan is iPhone 5 for Xmas, then u/d pulley, 3.73 gears, short shifter, and a tuner for tax return. I say you should Definately go with the u/d and I can't remember if you have a short shifter or not.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Latemodelrestoration.com

SVE Springs 2" Drop - 90.00

Trickflow Plenum 100.00

Professional Products 70mm Throttlebody 120-150.00

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

People who say gears will mess up your speedo please shut your mouth , who cares ? Ive had my gears for a while and Idc about my speedo.. Do math and add 10? Duhh

·
Registered
779 Posts
Azure said:
You are in good shape on mods. I'd say lowering springs, no more that 1.5" drop (IMO, like Eibach Pro-Kit springs. How are your shocks? You could pickup some Tokico HP's. And finally, some camber bolts for your possible bump steer.

Your car will carving the roads better than ever, at a reasonable price. :good:
Mine is dropped 3" front 2.7 rear
Shocks dont matter
Chamber bolts wont help, just get a good alignment .

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Latemodelrestoration.com

SVE Springs 2" Drop - 90.00

Trickflow Plenum 100.00

Professional Products 70mm Throttlebody 120-150.00

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

People who say gears will mess up your speedo please shut your mouth , who cares ? Ive had my gears for a while and Idc about my speedo.. Do math and add 10? Duhh
Tuner fixes your speedo up lickety split.

·
Lorraine's driver
8,195 Posts
Shocks dont matter
A good alignment alone will not correct bump steer. Camber bolts and an alignment will work if its not too low. If it's dropped by more than 2", you would need a bump steer kit and an alignment. :good:

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
Slow2V said:
Shocks dont matter
Shocks don't matter..... until they blow out and you bounce around like a Honda. Then they matter a lot.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts