Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
****, i just bought a 680 piece mechanics tool set and a 42 inch wide craftsman tool box. Bottom cabinet, median shelf, and the top cabitnet..

lol $948.00 with my sears discount, and through the "sears technitions program"

:headbang:

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
yea get new rims, want to buy mine :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dude. I am the Sales Lead for Electronics. I run my entire department while my boss takes care of appliances. I don't even get a discount like that in MY department. That's so jacked. Another reason to kill you.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DropTop_Stang said:
Dude. I am the Sales Lead for Electronics. I run my entire department while my boss takes care of appliances. I don't even get a discount like that in MY department. That's so jacked. Another reason to kill you.
haha if we use tools for work in the autocenter we get our 10% employee discount, then we get a coupon for 15% discount for using it in the shop, then a killer deal if we find it through the technition tool program on the intranet through the autocenter. And yes, all together it cost a grand w00t! haha.

The only downside is i gotta keep the box at work. oh well thats why i got it so cheap. lol

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
Wait a minute.. Wait one freaking minute here..

Aren't you supposed to be saving for some sort of wedding/home/kid thing?!?!? :-?

And they LET you PAY $1000 Dollars for TOOLS YOU CAN ONLY USE AT WORK?

What happens when you quit?

:shock:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ken iam currently also looking for a house, i have been saving money for years working my ass off.
She works full time at a day care which gwen goes to free since shey works there. I pay off college and any bill right away so **** dont pile up.
I work full time at the distrubution center. I tried to quit, but my boss gave me a 2 dollar raise and i was already making 16.50/hr there.
and at sears i kick my ass and work as fast as i can. I come home with some damn good checks, you get more money the more jobs you do.
Just outta my 2 checks i pull in about 2500 every 2 weeks.
Then she pulls in money too. We also live at my dads house since he lives by himself. Plus i used to be such a penny pincher. I save all change i find and bring it to the bank, still do. Its like an extra 50 bucks a week. lol
But now we just have a **** load of money. Its time for my family and I to have some fun.
We're going to go to disney land this summer to for gwenie.

Also I defiantly have a down payment for a nice moderatly sized house, my dads going to help me with getting it financed since he used to do that kind of stuff.
And the wedding will happen. We'll have enough to pay for that as well parents are suppost to pay for wedding stuff too "traditionally" hahahaha.
w
She works, I work 2 jobs now and i have awhile before. gwen isnt that expensive. lol, she eats what we eats, no more diapers.

When I quit sears its still my tool box and tools. They leave with me, its just a discount program to help you do ur job faster and better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts