·
Registered
800 Posts
yeahhhh riiiggghhttttt!!!!!

What a crack :oops: head!

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
hahahaha lol wow a true ricer stang owner. his "Vortech Intake" gave him 44hp lol. his chip made him run 12's hahaha. wow.

·
Registered
798 Posts
it has a Vortech Intake which spirals a vortech of air into the throttle body increasing atmospheric pressure and upping the engine horsepower by 34.3 to 44.3 horses based on your RPM readings
:gay: :biglaugh: :wtf:

·
Registered
574 Posts
Read his updates. At least he's honest about it. He said he got all the #'s from the product websites and said the actual time is probably in the 14s.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
man that thing is in the 12s i am def gonna buy it, holy cow a vortec intake!!! Like a freekin torneado in my engine!! w00t just a few stickers and a huge wing and i could be breakin 11s

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
fine print wasnt there at the beginning of the auction... all someone had to do was click buy it now and they would think they were bringing home a Cobra killer :rolleyes:

·
Registered
574 Posts
:dunno: That's not a bad price for the car, stock. And all his mods are classy. He doesn't seem to be wanting to rip anyone. If anyone is false advertising it's Diablo and every other manufacturer of car products. Why don't you send them an email asking how they got 40% more hp with their POS product?

·
Registered
219 Posts
lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts