Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
miles ? mods? how much did you originally pay?
I paid 4,500 a year ago and pretty much just tried to maintain it. I did put a lil n2o on it and a x pipe but that's it...

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I paid 4,500 a year ago and pretty much just tried to maintain it. I did put a lil n2o on it and a x pipe but that's it...
Oh and it's a 00' model with 175,000 mileage on it

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok the car is my baby but I got a chance to go back to school that means I have to haul the kids to the sitter in the mornings. I have been doing this with one SUV just taking the wife to work and dropping the kids off for a while now and the whole time I have been looking for a truck I can fit the family in and use as a work truck if I need one. It just isn't working anymore and I need something more practical. That's it that's the only reason I'm selling it other wise I'd keep it.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Ok the car is my baby but I got a chance to go back to school that means I have to haul the kids to the sitter in the mornings. I have been doing this with one SUV just taking the wife to work and dropping the kids off for a while now and the whole time I have been looking for a truck I can fit the family in and use as a work truck if I need one. It just isn't working anymore and I need something more practical. That's it that's the only reason I'm selling it other wise I'd keep it.
Knock it down to $3,750 or $3,600 and see what he does. He's lowballing to see how bad you need to lose the car.
More than likely, you can get $3,500 or $3,600 without much of a problem; you can always wait for another buyer too.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You see my wife is working 7-3 and I work 3-11 and my school schedule is from 8-noon every day so kinda gives you an idea of what that's like. The family stays in town with her mom till I get off at 11 then we go home then get up 5:30 in the morning and do it all over again...

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'm not saying don't sell it at all. It just sounds like you could use the extra $500 and I don't want to see your family suffer.
If he absolutely won't go up, even to $3,300 or something like that, I'd seriously consider selling AS LONG AS I HAD AN AFFORDABLE WORK TRUCK FOUND before selling.
That's a personal call though, ask your wife what she thinks is best as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts