Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so some of you know I been struggling with my time and seriously stuck in the 13, s well check out this from last night.... and yes yhis is one happy happy girl :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Ok so some of you know I been struggling with my time and seriously stuck in the 13, s well check out this from last night.... and yes yhis is one happy happy girl :)
Very nice!!! With that MPH I can tell you don't have alot of mods! Perhaps just tune and gears?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep... :) now i am looking for underdrive pulley and delete plates :)

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

need suggestions on site to get cheap delete plates and underdrive pulley lol ;)

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
yep... :) now i am looking for underdrive pulley and delete plates :)

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

need suggestions on site to get cheap delete plates and underdrive pulley lol ;)
Well summit had some pulleys for 150 and I don't recommend delete plates unless you have 410s or 430s, do you have headers yet?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BaSohol said:
Well summit had some pulleys for 150 and I don't recommend delete plates unless you have 410s or 430s, do you have headers yet?
I have 410 gears

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Well I'd go headers and UD pulleys first cmdp plates are worth much

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Well I'd go headers and UD pulleys first cmdp plates are worth much
Delete plates are not bad at all. A viable alternative to the manifold swap for a little less HP.

OP, what kind of tires? 104 and 12.6 with a 1.7 is no street tire. Great runs!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
very nice lady!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i have nitto drags

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Sweet. Any gears or weight reduction? etc? Non power mods?
She has 410s, 3200-3500 stall and a tune from what I know

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Ya haha makes you wonder how much faster you can go
Well 12.4s are absolutely there. Have not been able to pull the same launches in cold weather. Maybe a 12.2 with a DR. Can't wait until March.

·
Registered
3,745 Posts
Borii said:
Well 12.4s are absolutely there. Have not been able to pull the same launches in cold weather. Maybe a 12.2 with a DR. Can't wait until March.
Sounds like you've been tinkering with the heads.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
If that's the case, a little tinkering will get you 11s
I'm planning on possibly boring out to a 5.0 down the long line but short term I've looked at heads. But might do FRRP Manifold and TB with a new dyno tune first.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Heat up the tires more.. My best launch/hook up was in the 30's outside haha

1 - 20 of 31 Posts