Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well after a year and some months with my custom side pipe, and after # of times hittin rock bottom (stock ride) and runnin over a 2x4 I have brun home my 04 Mach 1 exhaust. $50 total. :D will prob put in this weekend.
thats about $750 I have spent in 2 days for my cars :cry: (tires, gas, and pipes+install fee)

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Acer2428 said:
Why'd you get rid of the side exhaust!!?!?!?! That's what I want for my car!
umm I hit a 2x4 going about 60mph on the highway and it nailed my driver side tip, pushed it back about 3" with a dent about 2" deep, also they were custom, and the bends of the pipe sounded funny at idle./ :) i liked it, but this will sound 10X better :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
umm I hit a 2x4 going about 60mph on the highway and it nailed my driver side tip, pushed it back about 3" with a dent about 2" deep, also they were custom, and the bends of the pipe sounded funny at idle./ :) i liked it, but this will sound 10X better :D
not without aftermarket mufflers it wont :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
timpryor said:
not without aftermarket mufflers it wont :cool:
I run Dynomax mufflers ;) but yeah if i wanted to spend $300 for new mufflers i could have the same in/out kind, but i am cheap :p:

·
Registered
676 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
I run Dynomax mufflers ;) but yeah if i wanted to spend $300 for new mufflers i could have the same in/out kind, but i am cheap :p:
'oh OK i thought you were gonna leave the stock mufflers on there

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
naw the dynomax mufflers are about 4" shorter then stock, but after this weekend I wil lnot have side pipes hahha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts